* Please always make an appointment before making a payment!
* All services take place in Belgian time!
* Emanuelle will contact you at the time of the scheduled appointment.
* Please add her to your Skype contacts : gerald.m7
* By making an appointment you are confirming your agreement to the terms and policies of this website.
* Please know payment is required 7 business days (Mon-frid) prior to your appointment date.
* If payment is not received 7 business days prior to your appointment you forfeit your appointment slot.
(No reminders will be send out to remind you of the payment so make your payment in time!)
* Payments can only be made by paypal using the website.
* If you need to cancel or change your appointment, this needs to be done at least 7 business days before the reading date or no refund will be issued.
* If your appointment is missed and you do not call in for your confirmed appointment or you are not properly prepared and miss your session time, no refund will be issued.
* If Emanuelle cannot reach you, for whatever reason within the first 15 minutes of the session, the session will be missed and no refund will be issued.
* A cancellation fee will be issued of 30 Euro with any cancellation that is not rescheduled.
* We regret any last minute changes or cancellations that that may occur in appointment dates or prices.
* If we do need to reschedule a session at the last minute, you will be booked into the next available appointment spot.
* Prices can be adjusted at any time without notice!
* Emanuelle does not control who comes through during a session, or what messages will be delivered.
* Each client is responsible for coming to the session with an open mind, and to be open to receiving the information being presented.
* The information given during a session should NOT be substituted for any professional medical, legal, financial or psychiatric advice or guidance.
* All information is subject to the service recipient’s interpretation.
* Each person acts on their own free will.
* Emanuelle and Gerald are not liable regarding any action or non-action taken by the client in reference to the information presented during the session.
Gerald and Emanuelle McIntosh
0499 94 82 04
The site owner can be contacted at the email address : email@example.com
You can access our website and browse certain areas of the site without disclosing your personal data save information collected by cookies that we may use (see below).
Who may Process Data
Purpose of Processing
We will use your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with us,providing you with information about our services and articles, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest in our newsletter.
Disclosure of Information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are owned by the company running this site, or hosting this site, except where provided under the General Public License (http://www.gpl.org). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such law.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the
Consent and enquiries